Thursday, May 2, 2013

True North Scraps NSD

There is SO much happening this weekend, but I hope you will make some time to join me at SNP and HS for some great sales and goodies! First of all, let's see what's happening at SNP. 

 Don't spend all your money at all the other sites before you check out SNP -- the entire store is on sale 
for 50% off! Plus there's lots of fun events: 

     

 Mark all those times on your calendar! And I hope that you can join me for the Queen's Boudoir chat on Saturday at 2 pm Central. It just might be worth your while  

 And over at Heritage Scrap, I have some real steals for you! First of all, my entire store is on sale for 45% off! 
   

 And that's not all -- I have an amazing value for you! In fact, it's so good, that I can't include it in the rest of the 45% off sale. I am releasing 4 full-sized kits after NSD, all valued at $5 or more. But for NSD, I've bundled them up in a Mystery Box and you get all FOUR kits for only $5! Look at it like this -- Buy One, Get 3 FREE; or 4 kits at 75% off, or $1.25 a kit!! Either way you can't beat that deal!
 
 Make sure you check your stash before you buy, because these kits have been released in Scraps N Pieces and My Memories already. 

 HAPPY iNSD -- I hope you get lots of great bargains!!

No comments:

Post a Comment